We ask that all interested contributors register here http://ourcreativevillage.com/register (if you have not already) and complete your professional profile for the community. If approved, we will grant you advanced contributor permissions within the site so you can post links, articles, images, categories and communicate with the rest of the team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least one link or blog sample of your writing skills to be considered as an author on the site. If approved, we will increase your permissions to “Contributor” so you can post directly to ourcreativevillage.com.
Here are some of the benefits of being involved:
- Become part of a network that will invest advertising dollars in promoting OurCreativeVillage.com and our contributors’ content.
- Build your professional network (privately or publicly) within our community of like-minded creative professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Receive exposure through our social network and site for your content, career and business needs.
- Your articles will be shared across all members networks and social media outlets.
Here is how you can get involved:
1) Contribute personal or sourced blog articles, content, images or video that relates to your creativity, business or interests. FIRST you must email email@example.com with at least one link or blog sample of your writing skills if you want to be considered as an author on the site. If approved, we will increase your permissions to “Contributor” so you can post directly to ourcreativevillage.com.
The content will be approved on the back end before the posts go live but we encourage you to submit anything that inspires you, relates to the creative industries, your industry or personal interests within the creative world.
Topics for consideration include but are not limited to:
1. Personal opinion pieces that address the creative community
2. Creative industry event reviews
3. Showcases of start-up businesses, products, services and/or resources that will change the way we communicate or collaborate
4. Inspirational interviews relating to creative career paths. How did you get to where you are today?
5. Early career/internship experiences–valuable and not so valuable experiences
6. Reviews and personal experiences of working for creative minded companies–valuable and not so valuable experiences
7. Design Trends and Topics: Web Design, Product Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Mobile, Apple, user experience
8. Copywriting and content strategy for bloggers and entrepreneurs
9. E-Commerce: Trends, techniques, conversion rates optimization
10. Interviews of creative industry entrepreneurs and freelancers
11. Culinary and travel related articles for the adventurist type
12. Special offers, freebies, sponsorships and discounts for the Creative Village community
Thanks in advance for all your passion and commitment and email me with any questions.
Follow us on Twitter @creativevill